Saturday, August 20, 2011

Where I Live, Part 1

This is "Part 1" because I hope to eventually make a part 2 showing the actual camp, but I don't know when I'm going to do that. (For now, look on Google Earth; you can actually go down the road of the camp.) But today I'm going to show my room and try to explain the setup.


This is the bedroom. To the right you can see a bedframe that will eventually become Erin's bed and the bottom bunk will become mine, but for now I sleep on the top bunk.

The bedroom view from the bunk bed. Most of my clothes are in that dresser. The white door goes out to our living area.

This is the view from the white door (but note that we actually have artwork up on the walls now, including in the bedroom, instead of stuff lying on the floor). To the left of the couch is the bathroom, and to the right is a kitchenette sort of area.

The kitchenette area of the room (again, it currently has less clutter).

The table where I'm currently sitting (no longer blocked by the artwork) and my closet (which now has a Soul Surfer poster on the door).

This wall doesn't really look like this anymore because the lamp's on the other side and a flower painting (which is sitting on the couch in a previous picture) is now hanging on that wall. But I mostly just wanted to show the doors. The one on the left goes to the large living area and the one on the right is the bathroom. The large living area is shared with the guys who live next door to us. It has some more small kitchen appliances, couches, a fireplace, and a tv projector. I thought I took a picture of it, but I guess I didn't. Oh well, another time perhaps.
So last night a bunch of us played Phase 10 late into the night, and then I was pretty tired. I seem to be adjusting to the time change fairly well, although it didn't help that I slept in this morning (day off!). This morning we're mostly just rearranging stuff and getting ready for a camping trip this coming week in Black Hills. I'm pretty excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's very encouraging to get a message and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible if need be!